$250,000.00 BUILD! HUGE PRICE DROP FOR QUICK SALE! WAS 127,950.00
Well, the 1957 Belair is and always has been America's Sweetheart. Especially the convertible.
It takes all of us back to the wonderful days of the fifties. You know. Amazingly it still does that 62 years later.
This particular car is more than Chevrolet engineers from that time could ever have imagined. Mind blowing.
Everything about this car is new, modern, except for the beautifully massaged body. Retaining Chevrolet's imagination and design.
The only thing I would consider doing to this Show Piece, not totally sure, but I would look into buying new chrome scripts for the front fenders that say "Fuel Injection", the way Chevy did it back in '57 if your rare Belair had that option. This one certainly does now!
Make no mistake, this is a WOW car. You have seen examples like this one do well over $200,000.00 at Barret Jackson and Mecum.
This is opportunity knocking. Don't spend 250K to have yours built like this! Don't wait 3 or 4 years to drive it!
Grab this ready to go show piece if you can...
SELLERS INFORMATION ABOUT THE CAR.
1957 Chevy Belair Convertible (Resto Mod)
- Complete frame off restoration
- LS3 Motor (Dyno at 515 HP / Dyno Sheet available)
- 1600 Miles
- 373 Rear End / 12 bolt
- 4 Wheel BEAR Disk brakes
- Power windows including vent windows, doors, trunk
- 7'' LED Kenwood Monitor with backup camera and bluetooth
- Security surveillance system
- Custom Chip Foose Rims
- P245/55R 19 Rear tires - 225/55R 18 Front Tires
- Keyless entry
- Griffin Cooling System
- Rack and Pinion Power Steering and Baer Disc Brakes
- Dual Power, Leather bucket seats with custom interior
- Auto Trans with overdrive
- Custom dual exhaust
- Battery Shut off switch
Honestly too much to list...